The Gratitude Cafe

( 1 review )

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe offering plant based milks for coffee, vegan options for cakes, salads, soups and bagels. Open Tue 9:30am-4:00pm, Wed 10:00am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-9:00pm, Thu-Sat 9:30am-4:00pm. Closed Sun and Mon.

Categories: Lacto, Buffet, Take-out, British, Catering, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by ChristianVegan

Vegan options including cakes - Edit

I was in Wellington, Shropshire and checked my Happy Cow app for help. Nothing in this town I saw, I will just have to go to Holland & Barratt (UK health store chain) and get a snack. Luckily, as I turned onto Duke Street I spotted a vegan friendly looking cafe. There were several vegan options, salads, soups, baked potato and I opted for the avocado bagel which was highly tasty. On the day I went there was a choice of lemon cake, blueberry muffin or almond and raspberry, which I went for the latter. I also had a chai tea made with soya milk (other plant milks like coconut) were available too.
This cafe was opened towards the end of 2017 and has an area for music, talks and other events.
The service was friendly and I was happy in there.

Pros: Vegan cake, Lovely environment, Friendly staff

Cons: A little on the pricey side for a non rich town, Not a vegan only cafe which would be great!

Return to Wellington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Gratitude Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.