The Grand Turk Inn Restaurant

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegan items, such as salads (Malaysian fresh greens or Chinese green with peanut sauce), a vegan veggie burger with salad, a vegan vegetable tofu curry, a vegan sheperds pie, a fruit platter and others. Garden setting.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by dougb

great vegan choices - Edit

So happy to have found this place. It was more than a walk, but easy bike ride from where we stayed. I had the vegan shepherds pie - yum. Only wish I had found it earlier in my stay and could have tried more options. As it was, we went on our last night. I called and ordered to go and let them know I had my own container to cut down on waste. They carefully popped the pie from the baking dish to my container. Worked great.

Many vegan options and best food on the island - Edit

Restaurant is excellent best on the island. Extensive vegan menu which is so hard to find anywhere let alone a tiny island. Owners are so nice and chatted with us all night. Open air dining is nice. They take cards and are closed on Tuesdays. If you are veggie you will be in heaven if not the food is still excellent. Please support them.

Pros: Vegan menu, Had everything

Return to Grand Turk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Grand Turk Inn Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.