First Review by ShaunHogan

Raw Culinary Arts Education - Edit

Jackie and Gideon Graff offer a superb service with their 3 week Raw Culinary Arts Education, Nutrition Science and Health Educator Programme. Many delicious recipes made fresh every day with lots of short cut kicthen tips and hands on training. I ate 100% raw food for the 3 weeks and I felt totally full and satisfied for the whole time. They offer in house accomodation which was included in the great value 3 week course and was a home from home for me. Use of the extras like infrared sauna, hot tub, rebounders, bikes, pedalo, dvd's, books and Netflix add to the fantastic value of this course. Jackie and Gideon are warm and generous hosts and I would definitly recommend this course to anyone looking for raw food education.
Updated from previous review on Friday April 24, 2015

Pros: Excellent education and delicious food, Hands on training , Great value with in house accomodation

Fat and close to a Heart Attack - Edit

These People changed my Life!

I came from a " know nothing " understanding until I met these fine folks - for 3 weeks of your life you will be disciplined, structured, energetic and joyful. After that you will be a new you and join the other 100+ movers and shakers of this world that Gideon and Jackie have bred.

Please feel free to join the community of life and and start really living again to your absolute FULL Potential. They have the keys, you take the step to receive what God has meant for you.

Peace and Love and may we all be well!
Thank you Gideon and Jackie and to all my fellow entrepeneurs! : ]

Pros: Leadership, Love & Compassion, Education

Cons: Wish I could have stayed forever!, I would have love to canoe in the Summer, Wanted to meet Woody! ,)

Return to Roswell Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Graff Academy of Raw Food Education closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.