The Grad Club

Contact 613-546-3427

162 Barrie Street, Kingston, Ontario, Canada, K7L3K2

Serves meat, vegan options available. Not-for-profit inclusive pub/space for locals as well as Queen's University faculty and staff plus and students, established since 1963. Veg choices are denoted on the menu; some could be made vegan. Ask for vegan faux chicken strips in place of chicken. Offers a chickpea burger - vegans ask to omit mayonaise. Open Mon-Tue 11:00am-8:00pm, Wed-Fri 11:00am-12:00am.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Canadian, Non-veg

First Review by Serengeti Song

Great Discovery! - Edit

Although I only recently discovered The Grad Club, it has quickly become my favourite "hang out" when I want to enjoy good food and good conversation with friends. The outdoor patio and porch areas are beautiful and inviting. I am vegan and was pleased to find a number of options on the menu - either already vegan or could easily be made vegan. One of the kitchen staff (who was also vegan) was able to quickly tell me all of my options. On the day I went, even the special of the day was vegan (and it was interesting and delicious!). Great place to go if you are looking for casual, comfortable surroundings and good comfort food (but note that in the off-season there is no table service, you order at the counter).

Pros: Great outdoor atmosphere, A variety of good menu options, Reasonably priced

Cons: No table service in the off-season

Return to Kingston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Grad Club closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1362 times since Jul 2013.