The Good Earth Cafe

Contact 616-396-3061

14 E 7th St (at Central Ave ), Holland, Michigan, USA, 49423

Serves meat, vegan options available. A breakfast and lunch establishment offering a wide-variety of delicious bagels plus wraps, sandwiches, paninis and desserts. A place to relax or grab a quick, healthy bite. Mon-Fri 6:00am-4:00pm, Sat 7:00am-4:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by TRaeCH

Pretty good - Edit

We came for lunch and they weren't super busy, which was nice. My kids enjoyed their hummus veggie wraps and my black bean burger was tasty. The vegetarian chili wasn't really a chili, more like a vegetable soup with a few beans and it tasted off. Wouldn't get that again. But the sandwiches were yummy and the service was quick. Nice atmosphere. We will come again for lunch.

Pros: Several vegetarian/vegan options, Vegan and GF options were clearly labeled, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Soup wasn't very good, Parking can be a pain

Simply delicious - Edit

Good Earth Cafe is a great breakfast/brunch spot for both carnivores and omnivores. They have an amazing variety of bagels (asiago cheese, anyone?) and the toppings are fresh and healthy. Hummus is great, especially. The place has a great ambiance and the sofa mentioned in the review above is a perfect spot to spend a morning/afternoon chatting with a friend or a loved one. I will be returning to Good Earth many more times.

Pros: Bagels, Ambiance, Sofa

Dreaming of Good Earth Bagels - Edit

I have visited Holland, Michigan a few times and ever since my first time I have made a strong point of returning to the Good Earth Cafe anytime I am in town. I am a Montrealer - a city known for its exquisite bagels - and yet I find myself, some mornings, pining for a Good Earth veggie bagel with their scrumptious hummus.

The employees, like in any small-town-American establishment, are inspiringly affable. Their basic meals are not complex and service is very quick. Typically you will be asked to take a seat at a table (or, if I'm not already occupying it, take a seat on the sofa) and they will bring your order to you.

Apart from standard breakfast and lunch fare, Good Earth offers a variety of beverages and fresh baked snacks.

Everything is inexpensive.

This is one of the places that makes Holland, MI so memorable.

Pros: Bagels are really good, Nice people abound, Couch is perfect for sitting and talking

Return to Holland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Good Earth Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2663 times since Dec 2010.