The Gatherers

2 Muspole St, Norwich, England, NR3 1DJ

This pub reopened in 2020 to offers a full vegetarian/vegan food menu with tapas and starters, puddings and desserts, and main meals like risotto, ragu, burger, and cassoulet. The extensive beverage selection includes cocktails and beers, wines and spirits, tea and coffee.

Categories: Vegan, Italian, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Catering, Spanish

First Review by LeanneMitchell

LorrainePitsburg

Points +13

Vegetarian
15 Sep 2020

Stunning

Me and my partner were both delighted by the food and service in this charming little place, so much so that I'm writing this review after my third visit. There bravas chips are to die for. This time we had a mushroom ragout which was rich and delicious, a barley risotto which is something I'd never heard of and again was delicious. Good wine menu and very nice cocktails... be sure to try the chocolate torte too

Pros: Cocktails , Wine, Food

JohnD_

Points +13

Vegetarian
06 Sep 2020

Really nice

Really nice Italian and French food,great selection of wines and cocktails 🍸

Pros: Cocktails , Food , Wine

ToniEsposito

Points +37

22 Aug 2020

Food needs to improve

We ordered 3 tapas, red black tapenade with house made bread (we did get red green tapenade with shop bought tiger bread), bravas with tomato sauce, tasted awful and the bottom was soggy. Don't expect bravas. Aubergine with sesame vinaigrette was just chopped aubergine with sesame oil and cider vinegar. We ordered main but we cancelled and left. It's the 1st time in several years that I don't finish the food in my plate. Very disappointed as it was also a special day for us.

Pros: Friendly staff, specially our waitress, Vegan, Cool music and atmosphere

Cons: High price for what you actually get. , Poor quality food.

Vegfix

Points +471

18 Aug 2020

Ok

I don't want to be harsh as it's great to be able to go to a vegan pub! But we left feeling a bit underwhelmed.

Pros: A vegan pub is a pro

LeanneMitchell

Points +16

10 Aug 2020

Amazing, delicious!

Amazing, authentic European cuisine and really tasty wines. A great atmosphere and incredible beer garden. They do cocktails too. The service was great and the music laid back.

Pros: Great wine, All vegan, Original

Return to Norwich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Gatherers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.