Lacto
Beer/Wine
Gluten-free
Honey
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a vegan burger, vegan plate and falafel plate. Ask the servers about other vegan dishes. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-11:00pm, Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Venue map for The Gate House
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by fruitiJulie

supabush

Points +741

12 Jan 2024

Good food with separate vegan menu

My friends and I decided to check out this spot and the food and drinks were good! I ordered the avocado burger, which wasn't what I expected but was still delicious and I believe it is gluten free, so that's a plus if you are looking for that! Also I made the mistake of ordering the sweet potato fries for my side because I heard they were really good, but I didn't realize they came with honey so my partner ended up eating them, he did quite enjoy them. I am looking forward to trying more of their menu items in the future!

Updated from previous review on 2024-01-12

Pros: Separate vegan menu, Kind servers

Cons: A bit pricey

HappyHungryWilliam

Points +165

01 Jan 2024

Good burger and pizza!

The vegan burger and pizza are both good not great.. consistently good but nothing you’d go far out of the way for! The fries are good as well (:

Pros: Food, Service , Atmosphere

hungrybel

Points +202

01 Jan 2024

much more vegan options now a days!

they have great pizza with an awesome GF crust😄didn’t get any photos of it since I always eat the pizza so fast but here is a beautiful salad from there that was super refreshing. #Veganuary

Pros: atmosphere , village gate! (Get caked is in the building!), Parking

JohnKarahalis

Points +81

13 Oct 2023

What an improvement!

I loved Gate House! It's such an improvement over even just one year ago. They have a separate vegan menu with a ton of clearly-labelled options. I'll be back!

ykarandikar

Points +94

23 Oct 2020

Tasty food, good for vegetarians, great outdoor dining

Great salad, burger, and pizza options for vegetarians. Would not recommend for vegans.

Pros: Solid amount of vegetarian options, Great outdoor patio, Tasty food

fruitiJulie

Points +3193

10 Jul 2019

Few Vegan Options

This restaurant is really nice. They have outdoor seating in the summer and a pretty interior. The location is in a courtyard with several restaurants. The reasons I am giving it a low review is because there really was not many options for vegans although it’s listed as a “vegan-friendly” restaurant. You can either get a small plate of hummus with a few veggies for about $15, the vegetable entrée plate or a veggie burger. The rest of the menu is meat and dairy items. They do not offer vegan cheese or other items to accommodate vegans at this time. You will find food to eat here if you are vegan but I would not go out of my way to go here if you are vegan.

Pros: location, Outdoor seating , Easy parking

Cons: Few vegan options , Meat and daily items mostly