The Gallery Cafe

Contact 020-89802092

St Margaret's House, 21 Old Ford Rd, East London, England, E2 9PL

Bustling charity-driven vegetarian and vegan spot hosting art exhibitions and events. All vegan except dairy milk for drinks. Try the Vegan classic burger. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-8:00pm, Sun 9:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, International, Western, Beer/Wine

First Review by robz

My local cafe - Edit

This is my preferred spot to work in my neighborhood because of the size of the place and the friendly atmosphere. The almond matcha latte is delicious! I have only eaten here twice. The soup and bread were delightful. I didn't love the tempeh wrap--it was ok, but didn't have much flavor. I'd get it again, but I'd rather explore the other options on the menu!

Lovely spot - Edit

Very nice cafe, reasonably priced with a good atmosphere. Went here with a friend on a study break and stayed for a few hours without feeling rushed. Can imagine it to be even nicer in summer when the garden is open!

Pros: Nice location, clean with array of wall art, Breastfeeding friendly , Large portions

Cons: Not completely vegan , Can be busy, slightly cramped

Hearty Food, Good Vegan Options - Edit

Veggie cafe with good vegan options. I went at lunchtime and tried their classic vegan burger with chips, came with side salad, was very good, generous portions. Steady stream of people while I was there.

Pros: Hearty vegan food, Friendly staff, Vegan cakes

Cons: Can get busy, Needs a few more vegan dessert options

Return to East London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Gallery Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.