First Review by trinitybourne

Great fresh produce section and vegan goods - Edit

I was pleased to find this store here in Bradenton. I do prefer to support small independent shops, although I was struggling to find fresh organic produce for our trip on the nearby Anna Maria Island, so I thought I'd check it out. It turned out to be a real gem, when I was really short of good organic fresh foods. It's got tonnes of stuff for vegans too - pretty much everything I could want (although I did enjoy visiting the nearby 'Richards Emporium' health food shop, for other vegan goods - just to make sure that I was supporting a smaller store).

The Fresh market has a massive selection of organic (and non-organic) fresh produce, some even being labelled as fair-trade too. I bought a cart full of fresh foods - (before quickly dashing past and ignoring the meat counters - the one downside of this place) and then found a few large isles well stocked with health food packed, bottled & tinned goods, nuts, seeds and bulk produce, coffees and a great choice of organic & non-organic frozen goods and chilled produce (like hummus and dips).

This store is laid out in a really great way. It's inviting and easy to navigate.

Pros: Lots of vegan goods, organic options, well laid out

Cons: sells meat

Return to Bradenton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Fresh Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.