The Fresh Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )
941-795-1800

6701 Manatee Ave W, Bradenton, Florida, USA, 34209

Part of large, upscale market chain. Stocks some organic produce and packaged food as well as gluten free and other specialty foods. Call for hours - tell us.

1 Review

First Review by trinitybourne

Great fresh produce section and vegan goods - Edit

I was pleased to find this store here in Bradenton. I do prefer to support small independent shops, although I was struggling to find fresh organic produce for our trip on the nearby Anna Maria Island, so I thought I'd check it out. It turned out to be a real gem, when I was really short of good organic fresh foods. It's got tonnes of stuff for vegans too - pretty much everything I could want (although I did enjoy visiting the nearby 'Richards Emporium' health food shop, for other vegan goods - just to make sure that I was supporting a smaller store).

The Fresh market has a massive selection of organic (and non-organic) fresh produce, some even being labelled as fair-trade too. I bought a cart full of fresh foods - (before quickly dashing past and ignoring the meat counters - the one downside of this place) and then found a few large isles well stocked with health food packed, bottled & tinned goods, nuts, seeds and bulk produce, coffees and a great choice of organic & non-organic frozen goods and chilled produce (like hummus and dips).

This store is laid out in a really great way. It's inviting and easy to navigate.

Pros: Lots of vegan goods, organic options, well laid out

Cons: sells meat

Return to Bradenton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Fresh Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.