The Flying Biscuit Cafe

Contact 770-407-5885

5270 Peachtree Pkwy, Norcross, Georgia, USA, 30092

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of a chain of restaurant with many locations. Predominately meat menu, but the large selection of breakfast food includes several ovo-lacto vegetarian suitable, also 2 vegetarian burgers, and other dinner items a few of which with vegan options, clearly listed.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by blackroses_78

Great Veggie Options - Great Service - Yummy food” - Edit

We were pleased to see that the menu selection had great vegan/vegetarian options. We ordered the baked fried green tomatoes, the tofu and tater salad and a devil burger. All three dishes were really delicious. They served the food with yummy sides and biscuits. The service was prompt and very friendly. Would definitely go back.

Pros: veg/vegan options

Cons: serves meat

Amazing food and super-friendly staff!! - Edit

I'm a vegetarian (who eats vegan when possible) and my sister and mom try to eat mostly vegetarian food, but my dad is a meat lover (I've tried to convert him, haha). When we came down here to visit family, we ate here for the first time and it was LOVE at first bite! It has mostly vegetarian and vegan food, but a few meat dishes. We all, even my dad, loved it! He even ordered a vegetarian dish because he admitted how good our meals looked! The workers are so nice too, even at other Flying Biscuits (they're all over Georgia). If I could give it 5 cows I would but it only lets me give it 4. I love this place. Try it!

Pros: amazing food, good value, friendly staff

Cons: none

Groovy place to eat! - Edit

I was blown away by the amount of vegetarian and vegan options available at this restaurant. Tofu scramble, tamari marinated tofu and potato salad, vegan bbq burritos, black bean quesadillas, non processed veggie patties, red pepper hummus served with sun dried tomato tortilla wraps. I can go on and on.
After perusing the menu I chose the angel patty and the red pepper hummus appetizer. The burger came with roasted potatoes that are "moon dusted", basically covered lovingly with rosemary.
The hummus appetizer was to die for. A generous helping of hummus sat on a bed of romaine lettuce, sliced tomato and feta came on my plate with plenty of triangle cut warm pieces of sun dried tomato tortilla.
Unfortunately I had no room for dessert after eating all of that happiness. The Georgia Peaches-n-Cream sounded amazing and considering how well they did with my dinner I'm sure that dessert would have been great too.
We came at a slow time so the staff was very attentive. The decor was pretty groovy, the walls covered with large painting of either 60's music icons or flowers. The paintings are for sale at price mentioned or best offer.
I highly recommend this restaurant and would definately visit again the next time I visit Norcross.

Pros: hummus, service, atmosphere

Cons: too full to have dessert

Return to Norcross Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Flying Biscuit Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.