The Florist

• ( 3 reviews )

24 Hardman St, Liverpool, England, L1 9AX

Serves meat, vegan options available. Botanical themed restaurant serving a globally influenced menu. The a la carte menu has vegan dishes and the dedicated ‘vegan vision’ menu has twenty vegan dishes, five vegan smoothies and a range of diary alternative for coffee. A range of vegan beers and wines are also available. Vegan brunch is available every day, plus a vegan roast on a Sunday too. Open Mon-Wed 12:00-23:00, Thu 12:00-00:00, Fri 12:00-01:00, Sat 12:00-02:00, Sun 12:00-23:00.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, International, Beer/Wine, Asian, British, Honey, Non-veg

First Review by DarranMcAteer

Giorgiamel

Points +507

15 Oct 2020

Would give all the stars if I could!

I adored this place, it was just stunning and I didn’t want to leave! Only called for some mock tails but wish I had known about their vegan options! I will definitely go back next time I visit Liverpool it was a gorgeous place!

Pros: Beautiful place , Fab mocktails , Vegan options

TrixieFirecracker

Points +2531

10 Apr 2020

Delicious options

We really wanted somewhere with a nice atmosphere for dinner where we didn't feel rushed, and we loved this place. It was quite quiet when we got there about 6ish then it got really, really busy. Our server was very friendly and helpful and our drinks were served really quickly.

They have a big Staropramen tank but it's not plugged in and just decoration, which was slightly disappointing.

It wasn't obvious at first there was a vegan menu though so they could easily have lost our custom, and we had to ask for a menu rather than there being one at point of entry we could check out. Luckily I'm not shy at asking about vegan options before I sit down but many people are, so it's a shame they've put together a 'secret vegan menu'.

DarranMcAteer

Points +40

28 Jan 2020

Amazing vegan options

I think they already had a few vegan options at The Florist but they have brought out an excellent new vegan menu for veganuary and the food I had was superb! I had a Thai green curry with sriracha fries (both delicious) followed by Banana and Peanut Butter Samosas with dairy free ice cream which were out of this world! The staff are lovely too and attentive - the drinks aren’t labelled vegan unfortunately but the waitress checked and apparently the cheapest white wine is vegan and it’s quite nice!

Return to Liverpool Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Florist closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.