The Flavor Express

• Other Other
509-470-7799

220 9th St J, Leavenworth, Washington, USA, 98826

Fudge shop in the Obertal Mall. Makes fudge by hand. Range includes a few vegan flavors, like dark chocolate raspberry, coconut cashew, almond joy, or chocolate peanut butter. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-5:00pm, Fri-Sat 9:00am-6:00pm, Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by Theflavorexpress

Vegan Fudge! - Edit

Vegan Fudge.

Yeah, you read that right. All of her fudge is made without oil or butter but when we went, she had FOUR flavors of VEGAN FUDGE. Heaven.

The super-friendly and awesome owner was happy to answer all of our questions. The vegan flavors are made with coconut milk (which i could taste -only- in the coconut cashew, but, duh) and they have soy lecithin in them but no soy proteins.

We left with 2 half-pound bricks of Peanut Butter Chocolate and 2 half-pound bricks of Dark Chocolate Raspberry. Great deal--buy 3, get 1 free.

I would seriously consider driving 5 hours to Leavenworth just for that Dark Choco Raspberry (my precioussss) but lucky for me, she ships! Great contact info on her website.

P.S. Her shop is tucked into the Obertal Mall, which is in the downtown strip, but not nearly as crowded as the shops on Front Street.

Pros: Vegan Fudge, Friendly Owner, Also, vegan finishing salts!

Vegan Fudge - Edit

At The Flavor Express, we offer 4 vegan fudge flavors! Dark chocolate raspberry, coconut cashew,almond joy, and chocolate peanut butter. we will hopefully be adding more flavors! It is all handmade, from scratch! Come in and try a sample!!

Return to Leavenworth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Flavor Express closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.