The Flame Tree Cafe

Contact 01382204200

20A Exchange St, Dundee, Scotland,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Independent cafe in downtown offering quality coffee and tea as well as food made to order and in-house baking. Includes vegan sgaia bacon rolls and pasta dishes on the menu. Open Mon-Sat 8:30am-5:30pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Bakery, British, Scottish, Non-veg

First Review by earthitup

Great vegan brunch! - Edit

This little café is so cute and has so many awesome vegan options! I had a vegan BLT which was a bit pricey but tasted so good! They also serve coffees with different plant mild options (soya, almond and coconut) and they do vegan cakes! What's not to love 😀

Pros: Vegan sandwiches , Vegan cakes , vegan milk options

Fantastic Place! - Edit

My husband and I went here for vegan brunch this weekend and we loved it! I had the best fresh orange juice I've ever had and a FLT which was great. My hubby had beans on toast - nice touch to serve the beans in a separate dish. Would have been back on the Sunday for the same again but our train was leaving three mins after opening. Next time I'm in Dundee I'll definitely be making my way here.

Pros: Lovely place in great location with friendly staff

Cons: it's not close enough for me to come here every da

love this place ! - Edit

I recently went for the first time to this cafe - and loved it. The atmosphere is really nice, and staff super nice. The sandwich that I got was delicious and they had a couple of vegan bakery goodies there, which I will try next time :)

I also bought a reusable coffee mug there, which is made of bamboo fiber and contains no plastic whatsoever and I am absolutely in love !

Will definitely go back .

Return to Dundee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Flame Tree Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 245 times since Jul 2016.