The Finer Diner

902-821-3434

9976 Peggy's Cove Rd, Hacketts Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has dhal, bean salad, and falafel. NOTE: naan bread is not vegan. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-8:30pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-8:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by JoelAdams

Surprisingly Good! - Edit

My wife and I checked this place out on the way back from Peggy's Cove and I was hesitant at first because there's only a few options but it was really goof!

Between us we had the Finer Bean Salad which was amazing (I could have just eating several of these), the Veggie Stir Fry (nothing amazing, pretty generic stir fry but not bad) and the Falafel. We are vegan so we asked to have the mayonnaise left out and they just used the chili sauce but it was actually still really awesome! The only thing I am thinking now is that we got it with naan bread which may or may not have been vegan, so ask to be sure if you are vegan. If it's not, it'd be delicious on rice as well I'm sure.

We didn't try the Dahl as it was a hot summer day but it's vegan as well.

The atmosphere was awesome with outdoor seating as well. Our waitress was great (she knew what vegan meant too). Overall a really good experience. We will visit again.

Pros: Good food!, Good Service!, Nice atmosphere!

Cons: Not a lot of Veg options

Return to Hacketts Cove Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Finer Diner closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.