The Feel Good Cafe

+44-7799965611

49 Station Rd, Unit 6, The Village Arcade, North Chingford, East London, England, E4 7DA

A 100% vegan restaurant serves made-in-house food using whole foods ingredients with no preservatives. Offers vegan breakfast, lunch and light dinners. Serves sandwiches, porridge, granola, salads, soups, cold pressed juices, smoothies, coffees, vegan raw cakes and others. Has a range of vegan milks. Also has a small deli with unique products from around the world: Teas, jams and chutneys, olive oils, sun-dried tomato marinades, bbq sauce, nuts and dried fruits as well as artisan breads from an organic bakery. Serves vegan burger special every day. Delivery available via UberEats. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Bakery, Catering

First Review by Emmax7

very friendly and delicious - Edit

My friend and I had the burger- scrumptious!! Full of flavour and I loved the side salad with hummus. Also had a small section where you could buy things- packets of vegan cheese. Was curious about it so bought a pack! Well definitely be back.

Tucked away jem - Edit

Local cafe offering everything a vegan girl could want!
The salads are my fave, and the burgers they do on Saturdays are really yummy.
I feel like there could be a little more balance of flavours in their soups and stews, it's either been basic with chunks of boiled veg in water, or overly salty. And would love to see more things with roasted veg. They offer lots of vegan treats too, and whatever homemade dessert they have that day is usually delicious.
If you're from out of town, I wouldn't necessary say it's worth traveling far for, but it's the type of place that is needed to be replicated around the county so everyone can enjoy great vegan food! Really appreciate having this place close to me :)

Best find every - Edit

You would never know this little gem was here.
This area has needed something so badly like this; something different from the everyday cafe food. I'm
Not even a vegetarian or vegan but the food is sooooo good I can't stop coming back.

Pros: Tasty , Vegan Burger , Friendly staff

Cons: Too far from my house!!

Deliciously devine life food with lovely and humbled staff - Edit

Absolutely delicious and divine food from what I have tasted so far. As soon as I finish eating I want to just restart my plate again. The staff are friendly and very humbled at each person that walks in. I have met lovely people here aside from the staff and is genuinely a lovely place to not only eat but have a light chat or even an all day one. The cafe itself is small but that does not and should not put you off at all as they have a wonderful indoor seating area just on the outside that have heating lamps and a welcoming seating area. Surrounding the cafe are few other shops including a herbal shop and a natural crystal shop with lovely owners all round. I certain recommend this place to not only vegans but food lovers generally. Love and light to you all xx

good food - Edit

Friendly place. Tasty food. We had good vegan burgers made with lentils plus salad. Places to sit are in the courtyard, don't be afraid to share tables with others.

Wonderful little gem - Edit

Cosy little cafe, with the best food :). I had the vegan burger special, could tell from the taste it was made from fresh quality ingredients, and came with a healthy organic salad, followed by amazing carrot cake. Izabelle and Idan really care about using the best ingredients and the wider ethics of their great little cafe, seems to be a hub for the community there too, and I was made very welcome. This is how all places should be run.

Pros: Healthy wholesome vegan food, Friendly, welcoming owners, Fair price

Cons: A little out of the way (but worth it)

Wonderful! - Edit

The Feel Good Cafe was a delightful little gem and we were so pleased to stop by. It is inside a small shopping mall, but they still had space for us to tie our dog's lead next to us. The owner(s) were very warm and welcoming and though the menu was rather small and simple, everything was very fresh and yummy. Just a great, healthy, vegan cafe!

The chocolate-banana smoothie (not the name!) was very nice and my wife said the hazelnut latte she got was the best coffee she'd ever had!

We got the salad and soup and they were both very nice. Also have some nice items to take away.

Highly recommend!

Pros: Very friendly staff, Healthy, fresh & organic, Amazing drinks

Lovely food - Edit

I went to The Feel Good Cafe for lunch today and was really impressed. Really nice food. I had the open avocado sandwich and my omni friend had the soup. Both were really good. The best part was the raw chocolate brownie. It was delicious! Lovely location in the arcade too.

Great little vegan place - Edit

Popped by for some lunch one weekend and had a salad bowl which was a huge portion. Lovely friendly staff and lots on offer from teas to juices, Kombucha and smoothies plus falafel, soups, stews, sandwiches they also do breakfasts. Looking forward to returning for a breakfast in the future!

Pros: Vegan, Cheap, Friendly staff

A special little Gem - Edit

I discovered this little gem back in December and is possibly the best cafe in the area. The food is healthy, fresh and deliciously. My favourites are the daily specials, usually a stew and soup, and just what we need at this time of year. The owner is so welcoming and friendly, and has a wealth of knowledge about nutrition. His passion is so inspiring and this place has become a wonderful little community, in fact I've been so inspired I'm now vegetarian and loving it.

Return to East London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Feel Good Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.