The Farmacy Natural and Specialty

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 740-593-7007

28 W Stimson Ave (at E State St), Athens, Ohio, USA, 45701

Full natural foods grocery with organic and/or local produce, vitamins & supplements, bulk items, etc, as well as some Middle Eastern specialty foods. Special ordering available. Deli is open 11-2 Monday-Saturday, offering soups (always 1 vegan option), sandwiches & wraps (some meat options, but mostly vegetarian and any thing non-vegan can be made so), a selection of side salads and green salads with vegan, house-made dressings and smoothies. To-go case is always open. Open Mon-Sat 9:30am-6:00pm, Mon-Sat 11:00am-2:00pm.

First Review by soulflower

Great Store - Edit

Again another store/restaurant I found on Happy Cow for my trip to Ohio. I was really surprised at everything they carried. They even had ghee! I bought some things because the prices were better there than Abq. The Restaurant part was closed so we didn't get to eat but they did recommend we check out the Village Bakery & Cafe! Fell in love with the place!

Pros: prices, selection, friendly

Cons: hours

Love It - Edit

This store is close to where I work and I go here almost every week. Sometimes they offer a raw dessert, tropical or chocolate torte, that is absolutely delicious. I always get a slice when they have it. I'd love it if they would offer more raw food choices on a regular basis. The staff is usually very friendly and helpful and they have a nice variety of items. Parking is available across the street but it can be a little tricky to find a spot when they are busy.

Pros: Nice selection of items, Reasonable prices

Nice little deli - Edit

The Farmacy is a groovy granola (in a great way) humble store with a deli. They have a really great selection for the size of the store. I stop there every time I'm in Athens. they have great soups, sandwiches, salads,hummus, etc. They also have a nice juice and smoothie bar. The staff is very friendly and quite helpful. The prices are also very reasonable.

Pros: Yummy Food, Great selection, Friendly and helpful staff

Cons: parking

Return to Athens Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Farmacy Natural and Specialty closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1473 times since Aug 2007.