The Farm Shop & No 8 Cafe

( 1 review )

8 High St, Isle of Wight, Bembridge, England, PO35 5SD

A vegetarian cafe serves a range of lunches and cakes, including at least two clearly labeled vegan mains and a selection of vegan cakes. Leaf tea. The cafe is above a fresh produce and health shop. Open Mon-Sat 8:30am-5:00pm. Closed Sun.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Take-out, British, Fusion

1 Review

First Review by paulmunson

Great vegan lunch stop! - Edit

I had a really tasty pea soup here, full of flavor, with some fresh bread and a perfectly drizzled salad on the side. The vegan almond and marmalade cake was exquisite and there are other vegan cakes too! I washed it all down with some leaf tea.

I think it's the only fully vegetarian establishment on the Isle of Wight. It’s above a fresh produce shop. I stopped here on a bike ride around the island, it's a just several miles from Ryde. It's actually on one of the excellent cycle routes around the island. The interior was really nicely done with modern and rustic features and the staff were very friendly. I will definitely go back when I have a chance.

If you are on a bike, there is a window at the front, so you can lock it up across the road and keep an eye on it.

Pros: excellent vegan food, friendly , nice atmosphere

Return to Bembridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Farm Shop & No 8 Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.