CLOSED: The Empire Cafe

Contact 0402-328-969

295 Sydney Rd, Brunswick, Victoria,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Artsy cafe and bar specializing in breakfast food. The extensive menu includes many vegan items and has vegan cupcakes, free trade organic coffee. Offers a vegan big breakfast which features facon & vegan cheese. The owner Tamara cooks most of the food and will accommodate. Free Wi-Fi, music events. Often frequented by a young, alternative crowd. SHUT DOWN MARCH 2013. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Australian, Non-veg

First Review by rankyroo

Breakfast anyone? - Edit

Only been here a few times, normally just for Mister Nice Guy Cupcakes.
Each time I have headed here, the owner has been an absolute darling even when completely overrun with orders.
Had a birthday lunch/breakfast there for my partner - the vegan options were good value. I haed the vegan baked beans and was impressed. It was a massive serving.
My fussy partner had the vegan burger, also massive, also impressive. And he like the coffee!
We've headed back a few times simply because we like the atmosphere and owner too...the ninja turtles certainly don't hurt!

Return to Brunswick Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: The Empire Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 140 times since Jan 2011.