The Dolphin Bookshop and Cafe

516-767-2650

299 Main St, Port Washington, New York, USA, 11050

Veggie cafe within an independent bookstore. Offers soup, sandwiches with vegan cheese, coffee, and tea, fresh juices. Has gluten free. Soy milk option for coffee drinks. Free Wi-Fi. Artwork from local artists cover the walls. Open Mon-Thu 8:30am-7:00pm, Fri 8:30am-9:00pm, Sat 8:30am-6:00pm, Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar

First Review by veggielov3r

great find - Edit

Delicious soy lattes. Baked goods and lunch items all vegetarian and many vegan. Love the soups too!! I work nearby and stop in often for coffee or tea and sometimes a treat. The lemon loaf is my favorite vegan item they serve! Charming atmosphere- they even leave out some toys and books for children to play with.

DELICIOUS BAKED GOODS! - Edit

This cafe is a great place to bring anyone with allergies. I am a gluten free vegan and I was very pleased to find that I could eat most of the baked goods (they are all gluten free and the majority of them are vegan). I had a mini pie and it was FABULOUS. I also tried the cookies and oat bars and they were also delicious. The coffee tastes great and there is a wide selection of teas to choose from. The soup is also great if you're not looking for anything sweet. It is a great place if you want to get some work- they even have free wifi!

Pros: The mini pies and cupcakes, The atmosphere , Friendly service

Return to Port Washington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Dolphin Bookshop and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.