The Dock At Crayton Cove

239-263-9940

845 12th Ave S, Naples, Florida, USA, 34102

Serves meat, vegan options available. Waterfront dining in Old Naples where 12th Ave S meets Naples Bay. A 'blue zones' inspired section of the menu offers 3 plant-based meals. There's also a veggie salad and some tropical drinks on the regular menu. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Kgerhardstein

meh - Edit

I love the idea of the Blue Zone project, Doc’s has three meals that are on the list, but this is clearly false advertising on their part. I ordered the Mediterranean plate, which is marked as plant based and vegetarian, I’m thankful I had the foresight to inquire if it was vegan, as the waitress informed me that the vinaigrette sauce was made with chicken broth! Hello people, anything with chicken IS NOT VEGETARIAN!!! The waitress suggested the coconut curry as a substitute which was quite bland over the grilled vegetables which could have used more flavor. I’m rating it two stars instead of one since there were two other options on the menu, and the atmosphere overlooking the water beats the strip mall location of some of the better restaurants with vegan options.

dinner - Edit

I loved the idea of including “blue zone” entree options, which include whole food plant based foods. I enjoyed their Mediterranean dinner with grilled veggies and polenta. I think I would have rather selected the plantain/black bean/rice entree but was encouraged to see that Naples is expanding their Blue Zone project!

Return to Naples Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Dock At Crayton Cove closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.