The Dancing Fox

209-366-2634

203 S School St, Lodi, California, USA, 95240

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu has a vegan burger and kitchen can make pizza vegan when you ask. Vintage look setting.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by MeagSil

Good food, I reckon good wine - Edit

First disclaimer: I am not a wine drinker. And the tasting room was closed when I arrived for dinner. I hear the wine is good, and I have no reason to think it isn’t. The beer selection was ok, but not great. It had a strong emphasis on high ABV (9-12%).

So for the food.... the homemade vegan burger is really good. Of course, you have to order it without cheese. Actually it seemed odd to me that the veggie burger comes with vegan sauce and havarti cheese. Anyways, it was very good, but with the big homemade bun it was a little dry. The homemade mustard is good. They also had veggie wraps and veggie sandwiches. I didn’t realize they had veggie cheese for the pizza, but I still would’ve ordered the burger.

Made for an interesting table tho as my parents each ordered German sausage platters.

Pros: Great homemade veggie burger, Good bread, Good wine, so I hear

Cons: Lots of meat dishes to only a few veggie, Our waiter was not very bright

So good! - Edit

There's a tasting room on site- they have a good selection of wine and beer. I love the vegan burger, sweet potatoe fries with the house made mustard. Plus they bake all their own bread and you can ask which are vegan. Also the pizzas can be made vegan if you ask by them, swapping cheese with vegan cheese. It's really cute here and the patio is really nice to have dinner on when the weather is nice.

Return to Lodi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Dancing Fox closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.