First Review by Beanberg

breakfast sandwich - Edit

My husband and I were downtown and he needed to eat. Thankfully we found this place. It had breakfast foods for him, and vegan options for me. I had the portobello and humus breakfast sandwich it was delicious. They also have a wonderful tea selection.

favorite Pueblo spot - Edit

The vegan food options are pretty great, and the overall vibes of the Grind are awesome. One of the best ways to pass an afternoon is to stroll along Union and the Riverwalk, then pop into the Grind for food and smoothies and to play some board games.

options! - Edit

vegan breakfast burritos and bagels are SO good!!! they even have vegan green chile to smother your burrito! they have many toppings, so i get avocado, spinach, onions, and tomato on the everything bagel. they also have soy milk for coffee drinks.

Cons: no vegan cream cheese

Great hours, nice atmosphere - Edit

Visiting Pueblo on a Sunday almost seemed like a hopeless search for vegan options. Luckily we stumbled across this place and was pleasantly surprised that it was vegan friendly. There are very few options, but they are there! I got a veggie sandwich and it was HUGE. I definitely left the restaurant stuffed.

Awesome! - Edit

I can't say enough good things about this place! The food is great, the options are plentiful, the atmosphere is fun and cozy, the music is great...
There are several vegetarian as well as vegan options. This place doesn't exclude anyone's food needs/wants. They have a wide selection of coffee, loose-leaf tea, and smoothies as well. This is a great place to come, sit, and enjoy.

Pros: many delicious options , ample seating, nice overall vibe

Cons: hard to find nearby parking, Wish HappyCow would allow 5stars

Return to Pueblo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Daily Grind Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.