The Curryer - Food Cart

• Veg-friendly
Contact 801-413-3983

300 S Main St, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 84101

Serves meat, vegan options available. Food cart offering Indian curries. Has vegetarian curry, and each day at least one vegan choice. Naan bread doesn't have dairy.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Navegante

Yummm..... satisfies craving for Indian food! - Edit

I stopped by here for lunch today. I was so glad they were open because other carts in the area (CityDogs) offering vegan food have closed. I talked with the owner who was working the cart. He was very friendly. He explained that they offer at least one vegan dish every day, and that their naan bread is also vegan. I believe they also have a vegetarian option, and another option or two with meat. I tried the pumpkin curry. It came in a box with rice and a piece of naan bread (see picture). It was a good deal for the money. It satisfied my craving for Indian food and was quick and easy. The taste was delicious and it filled me up. I'll definitely visit here again.

Pros: Delicious food - quick, Right downtown - good location, Friendly owner/staff

Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Curryer - Food Cart closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 870 times since May 2012.