The Cultured Pearl

302-227-8493

301 Rehoboth Ave, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, USA, 19971

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant and sushi bar on the boardwalk. Has vegan sushi and multiple veg options denoted on the menu. There are salads, soups, rice bowls, curry bowls, and other dishes where meat can be replaced with tofu.

Categories: Japanese, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Spveggie

Menu is clearly labeled - Edit

Menu items are labeled vegan, which makes it super helpful to order. FYI - The miso soup mentioned in the other review has never been labeled vegan, so I always knew not to order it. They have several nice dishes to choose from, and some of the most yummy and interesting veggie rolls I've ever had. It is pricier (and so are many other restaurants in the area), but a good option for downtown Rehoboth if you're looking for a nice dining experience. It's beautiful if you sit outdoors on their rooftop deck, but be sure to make an advanced reservation for that in the summer.

Pros: Menu is labeled with vegan options , Different and delicious veggie rolls

Cons: On the pricey side

No longer many veg options - Edit

My family and I used to love coming to cultured pearl but where very upset to find that their Miso soup contains fish broth and cannot be made vegetarian. This broth is also used in various noodle dishes. During our last few visits the waiter was very rude once he found out we were vegetarian. It used to be our favorite place but are very disappointed 1) because they never shared the information over years (and we always ask) about the broth after numerous times explaining we are vegetarian and 2) the service.

Pros: Nice environment

Cons: Not many vegetarian option, Service

Return to Rehoboth Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Cultured Pearl closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.