The Counter

Contact 703-796-1008

11922 Democracy Dr, Reston, Virginia, USA, 20190

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise build-your-own burger restaurant. Has one veggie burger patty that's vegan, which you could customize with your choice of toppings, or order the patty over greens. Reported this location grills the vegan patties separate from meats. Open .

Category: American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Golddust1983

delicious! - Edit

They have a vegan burger that they make in house with bean, rice, and tons of delicious veggies!! Their menu has good vegan options but their "build your own burger" option is amazing! Pile on all the toppings you want! Im just in Reston for a wedding but if I find myself back in the area I will defiantly come back!

Pros: vegan burger, tons of veggies, quaint location

Hooray veggie burger! - Edit

I was very happy to find out that they use a separate grill top and fryer. I haven't had fries in a few years because of restaurants merging everything in one gross basket. Be careful of the burger buns they are not vegan. But you can get your burger placed on top of a salad or on its own. I wish they had vegan cheese I'm bringing mine next time. If you ask the waiter they will give you a list of the sauces that are vegan friendly I love the BBQ sauce!

Return to Reston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Counter closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1015 times since Jan 2013.