The Cosy Club

+44-1722334824

College Chambers, 49 New St, Salisbury, England, SP1 2PH

Serves meat, vegan options available. UK chain restaurant; this one offers a small list of vegan menu items which includes breakfast and a few sandwiches. Note that the interior is furnished heavily in leather. Kitchen stops at 10pm. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Beer/Wine, British, European, Non-veg

First Review by HungryBiker

Good vegan choices - shame about the animal heads - Edit

The Cozy Club in Salisbury is in a beautiful old building. It is spacious and has a bar, restaurant and outdoor courtyard with view of the cathedral. There are several vegan options, I have tried the vegan breakfast, mushrooms on toast and the burger and enjoyed them all. There is some fascinating art on the walls and care has obviously been taken to make it a visually attractive and interesting place. However, I find all of the stuffed animal heads really offensive and have to chose my seat so I don't have to look at them.

Pros: Good choices, Off busy street, Lovely cocktails!

Cons: Stuffed animal heads on every wall

GREAT ALL DAY VEGAN BREAKFAST - Edit

The building isn't on the usual tourist trail, to and from the cathedral and the gift shops so is seldom as full as it deserves to be
The food is excellent and was freshly prepared for me and what a feast arrived, as well as the usual mushrooms/tomatoes/fried potatoes and beans there came a generous helping of hummus, so big I thought it was scrambled egg, this was perfect spread on the generous slice of toast
A simple yet thoughtful variation on baked beans was to serve them in a small bowl, thus avoiding the soggy toast effect
The service was perfect, attentive without being a pain
They offer a vegan menu and will adapt any dish to your choice, gluten free is also an option
I'm now making this my regular stop in Salisbury, I've tried the others and this is the best

Pros: Dog free restaurant, they're welcome in the separa, Choice of food , Ample seating

Return to Salisbury Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Cosy Club closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.