The Cosy Club

+44-1619338255

Corn Exchange, Exchange St, Manchester, England

Serves meat, vegan options available. UK chain restaurant situated in the Corn Exchange near to Victoria Station. Casual atmosphere and appeals to a wide audience. Has a vegan menu which includes from vegan breakfast to thai spiced quinoa burger, Mediterranean salad, mushroom bruschetta, avocado on toast, patatas bravas, falafel with red pepper houmous, and sandwiches. Open Mon-Wed 9:00am-11:00pm, Thu-Sat 9:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sun 12:00am-12:30am, Sun 9:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, British, European, Non-veg

First Review by Veganolive1

Service was really poor and let down the whole experience - Edit

Very annoyed. It turns out that after nearly 2 months I was not partially refunded as promised. The bill was nearly £500 and the company insisted that I still pay the booking fee for the 4 members of the party that failed to turn up, instead they sneakily put it onto the bill at the end, hoping we wouldn't notice.

I'd never go back because of this incident, but the food I thought was poor too.

Pros: Unusual, Nice setting

Cons: Bad Service, Poor/Average Food

Vegan Menu Available - Edit

The Cosy Club is part of a bigger group including Loungers which offer an all day vegan menu which includes breakfast, sandwiches, Thai quinoa burger, avocado on toast, side dishes & lots more. I had the vegan breakfast, it was not the best breakfast in all fairness, comprising of fried potatoes, houmous, mushrooms, tomatoes and red peppers & toast. But I have to give credit where its due that they offer a vegan menu and so I will be returning to try other options.

Pros: Vegan menu

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Cosy Club closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.