Get the HappyCow App

© HappyCow 2018

The Copper Spoon

+44-1736711607

Fore St (at Leys Ln), Marazion, England, TR17 0AH

Vegetarian coffee house and restaurant with deli items. Makes cakes and seasonal food. Vegan labeled.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Take-out, British

First Review by VeganAnnaS

DoctorGrubles

Contributions +46

24 Sep 2018

Perfect little cafe with friendly staff - Edit

We went here after visiting the disappointment of a castle, so this really saved our trip! We had great vegan food, some nice coffee juice and carried a lot of cakes with us for later. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to everyone! Good prices too.

Pros: Lots of vegan options for food and cake, Friendly staff, Great coffee

LisaMiriamBennett

Contributions +26

10 Sep 2018

Very accommodating - Edit

Happy to go off menu if it means you get a vegan offering. The coffee shop was full when I arrived. They took my mobile number and called me to come back 5 mins later. They truly care. Lovely food freshly cooked on the premises.

Pros: Vegan options yummy, Veggie offerings superb, Lovely atmosphere

AnnaStöckl

Contributions +16

24 Jul 2018

Delicious cakes - Edit

We only popped in to get some takeaway cake and were greeted by the owner who was so lovely to us. Very welcoming and helpful and made the short visit so great. We ended up getting three types of cupcakes which I shared with my sisters later on in the day. The chocolate one was the absolute winner for all of us, very light fluffy cake with the perfect layer of chocolate icing. The other two cakes were also very tasty, a bakewell tart type cupcake and a fruity one. If we ever visit the area again we will definitely come back and stay for a full meal. I would recommend this café to anyone especially for the outstanding costumer experience.

jacklenox

Contributions +66

23 Jun 2018

Beautiful little vegetarian café - Edit

This was an unexpected little gem. They have some fantastic vegan options, all clearly marked. I had a beautiful filo pastry tart with greens and nuts and a flat white with oat milk. The apple crumble cupcake for dessert was supreme!

Pros: Vegan cupcakes, Oat milk coffees, Delightful decor

hannahkisley

Contributions +117

02 Jun 2018

Amazing - Edit

Thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the copper spoon, the vegan selection was amazing, I ordered a salad and a cherry bakewell muffin. Both were delicious. The lady working there was super friendly and inviting as well :)

VeganAnnaS

Contributions +1207

14 Oct 2017

Fantastic - Edit

A lovely little vegetarian cafe serving light lunches (including vegan sandwiches, soups and salads) and cakes. They have vegan ice cream too.
Unfortunately we had already eaten lunch but we did manage to fit in coffee and cake. We decided to share the three different vegan cakes on offer; a blueberry biscuit sandwich, a chocolate and ginger cupcake and a flapjack. All were lovely. We also sampled, and bought, some squirty soya cream. There was a choice of dairy free milks (oat or soya) for hot drinks. Our oat lattes were really good.
The space is beautifully decorated and the comfortable. We found the atmosphere friendly and welcoming, despite it being busy, and the staff chatty. They also have a selection of local products to buy including Cornish sea salt, coffee, Tregothnan tea, jams and chutneys.
Recommended!

Pros: Delicous vegan options, Local products to buy, Close to St Michael's Mount

Return to Marazion Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Copper Spoon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.