The Cold Pressery

Contact 905-803-8222

4310 Sherwoodtowne Blvd Unit 5, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L4Z 4C4

Organic cafe offering a large selection fresh juices, smoothies, and other drinks. Food include such as pudding, toast, sandwiches, apple pie, and tacos. Vegan cheese is an add-on option on some items. Free Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat 11:00am-8:00pm, Sun 11:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar

First Review by linguistar

Amazing juice bar and cafe in Mississauga! - Edit

Tons of vegan, organic, and gluten free options. Board games. Comedy nights. Ipads to play on. And the environment is super cute!

Pros: Food is delicious , Staff is super friendly

Cute little joint - Edit

Not too many options for dinner (jalapeno or chipotle tacos, grilled cheese [forgot to ask if it was vegan cheese], and a few versions of avocado toasts). The avo toast with pesto and portobello mushrooms was excellent as were the chipotle tacos. A few juices, smoothies and desserts, too. I had the Hulk smoothie and I wasn't too impressed (a bit icy for my tastes) but the raw key lime pie for dessert was excellent.
The ambiance is nice. We played a game while we were there. Free wifi.

Baby changer in the washroom.

Pros: delicious

Modern and healthy - Edit

My husband and I went here today to meet up with friends. The cafe is in a great location, just east of Square One.

The place pushes organic options and is almost ALL VEGAN, with the ability to add cheese for 50 cents to sandwiches and tacos. Other than that there is no dairy, honey or egg at all. Even for the coffee the "milk" options are soy milk, almond milk, etc... I have uploaded a picture of their menu board from my visit so you can plan accordingly.

The ambiance is amazing. One of the employees told me that the place has been in business for 3 months. It's fresh with chalkboard all around the restaurant. There is a beautiful chalk drawing of the mall on the wall. It is very unique. There is free Wi-Fi, there are cables you can use for various device charging and there are also a few tablets you can use. There is a large LCD TV on the wall that runs info about the health benefits of kale, hemp seeds, acai, etc...

A friend ordered the green hulk smoothie and said it was wonderful. I ordered a blueberry pie slice and my husband ordered an apple pie slice. The pies are not made in-house. I thought the pie tasted good, but not great. As for the other customers, I noticed that it took a while for them to get their food. This could be because the food is made fresh, which is great. My husband ordered coffee and they made it fresh for him. No pot sitting with coffee from a while ago. It was great!!

We didn't order any "food" items like the sandwiches or tacos, as we arrived at 10 a.m. and for me it wasn't time for that kind of food yet.

All in all I wish the cafe great success! The organic and healthy options are amazing. If they increased their response time and also their hours of operation this place would be awesomely awesome!!

Pros: Healthy choices, Amazing vibe and decor, Excellent & friendly staff

Cons: Small portion for the pie slice

Return to Mississauga Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Cold Pressery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1712 times since Jul 2015.