The Cochin

Contact 01234-364038

76 Tavistock St, Bedford, England, MK40 2RP

Serves meat, vegan options available. A Kerala restaurant serves authentic cuisine from the Southwest area of India. Uses very little dairy and so the majority of food in the vegetarian section is also suitable for vegans. It also serves at least 3 kinds of gluten free bread, and so is perfect for gluten free vegans. Open Mon 12:00am-11:00am, Mon 6:00pm-11:00pm, Wed 6:00pm-11:00pm, Thu-Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm, Thu-Sun 6:00pm-12:00am, Fri-Sun 12:00am-11:00am. Closed Tue.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Non-veg

First Review by Kitty79

best for vegetarian and Vegan options - Edit

Visited with friends after reading reviews on trip advisor about the vegetarian food they have in the menu. We were so happy that we found this restaurant as they have plenty of vegetarian/vegan options. We will be recommending to all our vegan friends....thank you so much for lovely meal.

Pros: excellent vegetarian options, good value, excellent service

Cons: none..:)

Not Sure - Edit

Although I have not eaten food from this establishment, I discovered that it was awarded a 2 - Needs Improvement - Hygiene Rating, January 2016, which has really put me off trying. :(

Return to Bedford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Cochin closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.