The Co-op Natural Foods

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 605-339-9506

410 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA, 57104

Local, natural food cooperative market that is open to the public; relocated here in 2015 from S Duluth Ave. Offers organic produce, supplements, vitamins, health and beauty products, soy food, gluten free, bulk staples, and more. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-8:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by JesseIves

Perfect - Edit

My husband and I were traveling across the country from the east coast to Mt. Rushmore. This Co-Op was the perfect stop to restock all of our vegan essentials for the trip on the way out, and then on the way back across the country after spending 4 days in South Dakota. Walking in was like a breath of fresh air! I was able to find everything needed to keep us eating healthy, organic, vegan food throughout our trip. The girl and guy behind the counter were the same both times we went, and they were friendly and knowledgable. Sioux Falls is lucky to have this little gem!

Pros: clean, friendly, great selection of vegan items, great selection of organic produce

Diamond in the Rough - Edit

I found it surprising that Sioux Falls, which otherwise has very little in the way of happy cow friendly spots, had a co-op that is better than many I have seen in much larger cities. This place was a gem -- and it makes sense when you realize they've been perfecting their craft since 1973. They had all the usual health food store staples, a really robust organic produce section for a store that small, a little cafe, and they even had some healthy prepared foods. When there aren't any vegan restaurants around and I'm passing through somewhere, I always check to see whether the local health foods store has some healthy prepared foods I can take to go. These guys did -- quinoa salads, Asian salads, little healthy hearty containers of food hat were also delicious. Overall I was really impressed. Sioux Falls is lucky to have such a place!

Pros: produce, longevity, prepared foods

Cons: none

under construction - Edit

I can see this space being great for Sioux Falls, unfortunately when I was there most of the store was under construction. I asked about it, and their previous space had burned out in a fire and they are only know building out because they weren't sure they were going to stay in this location. They have some vegan food around the store and a decent but small produce section. I would look forward to their kitchen and grab and go being finished though.

Cons: under construction

Return to Sioux Falls Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Co-op Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.