The Cinnamon Snail Food Truck

Contact 201-675-3755

NYC Red Bank, Red Bank, New Jersey, USA, 07030

Vegan food truck serving Monmouth County (Hoboken, Red Bank, NY). Offers breakfast/brunch, lunch, vegan donuts and pastries made daily. See websites for times and updates. The truck also bends in New Jersey and in other places only for special events.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Take-out only

First Review by kalich

best food from a truck! - Edit

the creole grilled tofu sub is a favorite of mine. all the sweets i've tried have been outstanding. this truck is well worth going out of your way. just make it happen, the food is ridiculously good.

Pros: great food, nice staff, all vegan

Snail rules - Edit

I look forward to Sunday mornings when I can find the Cinnamon Snail parked at the Farmers Market in Red Bank Nj. Food that is fun and original that just happens to be Vegan. I have yet to try something that I haven't loved.
Allways a long line but great place to meet like minded people.

Vegan goodness!! - Edit

Love this food truck! Breakfast, lunch, desserts and donuts are amazing vegan goodness. My favorite donut is the creme brulee-- gooey cream on the inside and crispy sugar on the top. This truck makes my vegan dreams come true.

Pros: YUMS

A++, would eat again - Edit

I had the BBQ Korean sammich and also got a pumpkin pie doughnut and a cashew cheese and seitan tart.

The sammich was absolutely amazing. It was full of seitan, sauteed greens and kimchi!

I really liked the doughnut too altho I feel like the pumpkin pie filling was a bit dense and it maybe could've been improved if there was less filling and maybe some whipped topping? Perhaps this is just because I'm not a huge pumpkin fan to begin with tho.

Finally the seitan & cashew cheese tart, I stashed it in my bag for a later snack and promptly forgot about it until the next day, somehow this tart managed to maintain its deliciousness. The crust was flaky and fantastic and the filling was delicious. I've never been a big fan of cashew cheese but boy was this good.

Pros: affordable, delicious, friendly staff

A very happy experience on my birthday. - Edit

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at The Cinnamon Snail. They were extremely friendly and cordial. Not only was the food delicious, cheap, and quickly made, they did it with enthusiasm and a neighborliness that is only matched by family. The food is also very creative and intriguing, wherein they serve "cashew oat waffles with pine nut butter" and "Red Curry Grilled tofu Bahn Mi". Eating here is highly recommended; the service is A+, the food is A+, and prices are beyond reasonable. Do yourself a favor and eat here!

--Carlton

Pros: Fast food creation, Welcoming, Affordable

Happiness on Wheels - Edit

If you are reading this Thursday-Sunday, you are wasting valuable time that could be spent high-tailing it to The Cinnamon Snail! I highly recommend the whole damn menu--seriously, it's that good. Check their facebook page for the menu specials/times and date changes.

Pros: excellent quality, Well-seasoned, very friendly staff

Cons: not outside my office/home 24/7

The Snail does not fail - Edit

I have to tell you something. As a guy who eats pretty much anything on a plate I had no reservations to trying out something from the "Snail".

First off the design of the truck is an inviting as the staff inside of it. They offer fresh, fantastic, organically grown food in the most intriguing combinations. I've been to the Red Bank Farmers Market on a number of occasions and always stop off for something.

It doesn't matter to me if they serve vegan food. As long as the food is good, I'll eat it. AND THIS FOOD IS GREAT!!!

Pros: Atomosphere, Taste, Hugs

Cons: None, Nada, Zip

the cinnamon snail has great food - Edit

try it, you'll be glad you did.

i am not a vegetarian and i love this food!

just go where they are serving one day and stand by the truck.
i guarantee the smell will make you try it!

cool new menu stuff shows up there all the time, i need to try all the new foods!

i can say that the sweets and pastries are delicious and addictive, the spinach pastry is delectable and i just read that they have a lentil and potato puff pastry which i haven't tried but i now really really want!

this is food made from the heart by people who care about a better non violent world, and want you to feed yourself well, be healthy, and still have it be delicious!

Pros: delicious, great people, good prices

Cons: can be crowded, not always where u are

Cinnamon Snail ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Edit

I love the Cinnamon Snail and I make every effort to eat there as often as possible. I live in Central Jersey so I often have breakfast at the truck on Sundays at the Red Bank Farmer's Market. I have also been to Hoboken and NYC to get my fix!

I am vegetarian but I often eat at the truck with friends and family who aren't vegetarian and they LOVE IT!!! My nephew is 2 years old and a donut from the Cinnamon Snail always makes him smile. I love their savory pastries as well. My favorite is their new lentil puff pastry which is stuffed with lentils and potaotes. Every bite is delicious. I also love their sweet treats. The donuts are my favorite but I also recently discovered the Mint Matlock cookie....oh boy.....it's like a blast from my past. I used to be a Girl Scout and to me these taste like a vegan version of the Thin Mint cookies. I usually order whatever the special of the day is for an entree and they always hit the spot.

All the food at the Cinnamon Snail is vegan and made with love by Adam and his wonderful staff. I highly reccommend it to anyone and suggest that you follow the Cinnamon Snail on Facebook adn Twitter to find out where they will be next ;)

THE BEST! - Edit

Hands down the best vegan food I've ever had!! and it's from a food truck! Thank u Cinnamon snail for making this vegan transition so easy with your amazing food! First, I had the pleasure of meeting these guys in front of the veggie food festival, had the basil pesto tofu sammich! I instantly was psychotically in love at first bite! The freshness and the genious of the mixed flavors! Beyond! I've been going ever since, luckily hoboken is not to far from my job :) Their pastries are one foodgasm after the other, I highly recommend it! Esp. the smores donut thats my fave so far! I've also had the creole tofu sandwich, very spicy but thats all good with me, delish! I had their mushroom porcini burger also amazing, however it's a dish thats not always on the menu so call to check first. Lastly, I recently had their sage tempeh sliders, so full of flavor and goodness, the tapenade adds a perfect touch since im an olive lover! sometimes I just wasnt a whole cup of their tapenade lol! Can't wait to try their breakfast im sure it's perfection jst like everything from here has been! Including the warm welcome and friendliness u recieve instantly! LOVE U CINNAMON SNAIL!

Pros: quality food, quality service, quality goodness

Cons: none

Where has the Snail been all my life?! - Edit

OMG YUMMMY......if I had enough money I would have bought one of everything. And I just might the next time the Snail is in town! The creole tofu sub is deeeelish and the raw raspberry bar was pure bliss for a raspberry lover such as myself! I can't wait to go to the farmer's market next Sunday for more Snail goodies :)

Pros: affordable, friendly staff, good sized portions

Worth the schlep! - Edit

I was never able to make it out to try Adam's yummy treats until I worked the Livingston Super Adoption his truck was at. In addition to a "bit of everything" platter and satisfyingly fresh lemonade, I bought TWO (!) boxes of donuts and pastries for me and my fellow volunteers. Everyone who tried them was a convert. Our favorite hands down was the glazed donut twist, maybe that's the Cinnamon Snail? It even had cinnamon sprinkled on it. It is heaven and an food-gasm combined. I ate nothing but Adam's baked goods for two days afterwards. I regret nothing. Also, the fair trade coffee was so tasty and usually food truck coffee is anything but!

Pros: healthy cuisine, homemade, friendly staff

Cons: not everywhere at all times

awesome - Edit

Find this truck. Order some food. Experience stomach happiness.

On my visit I ordered the sandwich off the special menu... Miso Teriyaki Seitan Sub.
It was fantastic, and it helped me have a really fabulous day.

Pros: awesome food, kind service, happiness

Cuisine from the heart - Edit

The food here is so lovingly prepared and so delicious that it would be worth the trip to Hoboken, no matter where you live. I was fortunate enough to sample The Cinnamon Snail's delicacies when it was at the Red Bank Farmers Market on Sunday mornings.

The creole grilled tofu sub was the absolute best sandwich I've ever eaten. The combination of textures and tastes made my mouth very happy. This was easily on the caliber of Candle 79 or Blossom cuisine without their prices and served by one of the nicest people I know. The donuts were fantastic as well. Vegan donuts can be a bit on the blah side but Adam makes his donuts with unique flavors. The maple-glazed toasted coconut donut was delicious.

Pros: accessible in different parts of NJ, organic, vegan

Vegan Gourmet Food Truck with a NYC View - Edit

I love the Cinnamon Snail - the food is always amazing, and Adam is such a great guy. Everything is organic, vegan and so very good. Its amazing to get food of that quality from a truck at really reasonable prices. Adam has been a chef in top notch restaurants like Down to Earth, and those skills really show. You get to have a gourmet picnic overlooking Manhattan at food truck prices. SCORE!

My absolute favorite meal is the Creole Sandwich, which may be the best sandwich I've ever had - delicious spicy sweet tofu, sweet, smokey carmelized onions, creamy garliky aioli on peppery arugula with a perfectly crunchy baguette. Mmm. But don't pass up the salads or the raw pizza either, you'll be surprised at how wonderful they are.

The Cinnamon Snail has great pastries displayed from the simple (donuts, cinnamon snails and handpies) to fancysmancy mini pb cheesecakes, mini ganache bundts, and layer cakes (try the hazelnut mocha). You will definitely want to save room for dessert!

If you have a chance to have breakfast, the tofu burrito and the kale sandwich are a delicious savory start to the day. And if you want sweet - blue corn pancakes with pignoli butter are amazing.

I'm glad the truck is in Hoboken, in easy access to NYC - a wonderful place to hang with a view of Manhattan and eat delicious vegan and organic food. It is a welcome addition to Northern NJ and the NYC metro area, because there aren't enough wonderful places to eat well-priced, inventive, vegan food.

Pros: Amazing food, great prices and service, Gluten-free and raw options

Return to Red Bank Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Cinnamon Snail Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 6196 times since Feb 2010.