The Cider Press Cafe

Contact 727-914-7222

601 Central Ave, St Petersburg, Florida, USA, 33701

Raw food restaurant est. 2015. Serves raw, vegan, gluten free meals with full service. Beverages include cold pressed juices, smoothies, kombucha. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, All Raw

First Review by ericasager

Ok - Edit

I ordered the bbq cauliflower. The celery served on the side was brown and rotted inside. Server was extremely friendly. Atmosphere clean and fun/fancy. Nice area, decent parking.

Pros: Friendly staff, great atmosphere

Cons: Vegetables poor quality

Best raw vegan food I've had on the East Coast! - Edit

I typically don't go out of my way to eat raw, but I travel alot and sometimes that is my best vegan option. This is by far the best raw, vegan restaurant I've been to. Every single item I tried was incredible. No salt or pepper necessary, as each dish was full of flavor. The textures accentuated the incredible complex flavors. The atmosphere was awesome. So nice to have found such a gem in St. Pete.

Pros: Food, Good value, Nice vibe

Cons: Pricey

Fabulous - Edit

I do not normally order appetizers or dessert but I do not usually have so many wonderful options! My sister and I split buffalo cauliflower and pineapple kimchi, pad Thai and crab cake sand which, bananas foster and ganache chocolate pie a la mode. It was all fantastic and artistically presented. Our server was delightful and the food presented in a timely manner. I felt the Pad Thai was a little pricey at $15 but this is downtown St Pete and it was worth it.

Amazing food + service! - Edit

Went here with my mom for a nice dinner, very modern and sleek design with the perfect location. We ordered cauliflower buffalo bites which came with an amazing ranch that tasted like dairy! I got an avoBLT and it was delicious! Full of flavor and right portion size. My side was cheesy kale chips which delivered. For desert we had salted caramel cheesecake, all of this ended up being expensive but was well worth the great service and food! So happy it's here and I'll be back soon enough!

Return to St Petersburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Cider Press Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.