The Chopped Leaf

250-851-2467

1180 Columbia St W, G115 (at /Summit Shopping Centre), Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada, V2C 6R6

Serves meat, vegan options available. Build your own salads, wraps, and rice bowls. Smoked tofu. Different varieties of greens. Menu options are marked with V for vegan, gf for gluten free. Soups are usually always vegan, if not gluten free, but some contain nuts. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 11:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by trufflepiggy

easy vegan lunch - Edit

Menu items are labeled vegan so super easy. Have non-meat add ins (other then veggies) - like quinoa, tofu, and brown rice. They almost always have a vegan soup available too. Best place if you are in a rush and want a healthy vegan meal fast.

healthy and tasty. - Edit

You can pretty much design your own salads and wraps here so it's easy to be vegan. And it's healthier than the typical vegan cafe food. We all built our own salads and left satisfied and happy

smoked tofu in the loops - Edit

we found The Chopped Leaf after we'd stuffed ourselves at Taco Del Mar (it's a few doors away). we decided to get take away (later on) to eat in our hotel room. the menu includes build-your-own salads & wraps, soups (usually both vegan & gluten free), and other wraps, salads, and sandwiches. vegan and gluten free items are marked.

decided to build my own salad, getting half brown basmati rice & spinach, topped with smoked tofu, chick peas, sunflower seeds, peas, and cucumbers and chose the evil jungle dressing.

also stopped there on the way to Sun Peaks so I'd have a meal up there (if you're heading to Sun Peaks, take note: there are NO substantial options there. smoothies and cheeseless green salad don't count).

why is it that when I'm away from home, all I want is a bowl of brown rice, tofu, and veggies? so happy we found The Chopped Leaf in the loops. :)

Pros: smoked tofu & fresh veggies, inexpensive , staff knowledgeable re: veganism

Cons: bit difficult to find, wish they offered a warm dressing

Return to Kamloops Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Chopped Leaf closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.