CLOSED: The Chocolate ShoeBox

• Veg Shop Veg Shop
  • Vegan

Contact 206-659-0062

7410 Greenwood Ave N (at 74th St), Seattle, Washington, USA, 98103

Seattle's first all-vegan shoe and chocolates boutique offering a range of vegan products from shoes for men and women, to purses and wallets, to stockings, chocolates and chocolate confections. See website for online store. APRIL 2013: THE RETAIL LOCATION HAS SHUT DOWN; NOW ONLINE ONLY.

First Review by Smallu

Adorable store! - Edit

I stopped by this shop a few days ago while visiting Seattle. It's a nice sized boutique with a lovely selection of shoes and chocolate as well as socks, belts, tshirts, and a few other accessories. I didn't purchase any shoes, but I thought the choices were really great and not too great in number to be overwhelming (I even saw a few pairs I already own). Instead I bought a pair of socks, a greeting card, and some chocolate. Much to my surprise, my omni boyfriend bought some vegan dress shoes.

While shopping, we chatted with the friendly owner and her dog, Mocha. She even helped recommend some great vegan restaurants in the area.

It felt good to support a small business owner who provides the type of shoes and goodies that I love! I'll definitely stop by again the next time I'm in Seattle.

Pros: Cute shoes/ tasty chocolate, Friendly owner

Cute little store - Edit

If you live in Seattle and are a vegan you owe it to yourself to at least visit this store, check it out already. Ok, after staying that this place is not for me, I'm not a girl looking for shoes and I've never paid that much for a pair on shoes, vegan or other wise and I am not going to start now and don't want to pay a lot of money for fancy chocolate, even if it is vegan and really yummy, it's not my scene but maybe it is yours and you will never know until you go. I tried to find a belt I liked when I was there, I could always use another vegan belt but I didn't really care for the styles, though I was told they rotate and should come back later to see something else but I haven't made it back.

Pros: vegan shoes designs, yummy chocolate

Cons: small store, limited sellection

Amazing Chocolates, great shoes & purses! - Edit

I love going to the chocolate shoe box and love to take out of town guests. Recently my niece bought some really cute gladiator sandles at a great price and became addicted to Rescue Chocolates Peanut Butter Pit Bull. I'ts candy heaven for vegans and non vegans alike.

Pros: more than just chocolate, Peanut Butter Pit Bulls, The staff are very friendly and helpful

Cons: does not carry larger womens shoe sizes

You won't believe the chocolates are vegan!! - Edit

This store had its grand opening yesterday and today I went to buy some vegan chocolates. The entire store is vegan (they even have vegan, non-toxic nail polish!). I purchased some chocolate-covered toffee because I haven't had toffee since I became vegan almost two years ago. They also have caramels and lots of other yummy-looking chocolates. The store is elegant but not at all pretentious...the service was fantastic, too! The prices are a little spendy, but DEFINITELY worth it! I will be back again and again!

Pros: Ambiance, Delicious chocolates, Vegan shoes!!!

Cons: Parking, Prices

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: The Chocolate ShoeBox closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 716 times since Apr 2010.