The Chester Arms

( 1 review )
+44-1234391214

Bedford Rd, Chicheley, England, MK16 9JE

Serves meat, vegan options available. Traditional English pub with a separate extensive vegan menu, with multiple choices for each course, plus vegan wines.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, British, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Georgina

Very tasty food, large portions - Edit

I've eaten here twice now and both times was really impressed. There's a vegan menu with lots of options, though I had the vegan mixed grill both times - the other options all seemed a bit spicy for me, and the grill was amazing! Too big to finish and leave space for dessert, which I had to ;-) The place is smallish but nice and cosy, the car park is decent but gravel and was an ice rink in the bad weather as they don't grit/salt it so go in good weather! The service was good, though, food excellent both times; everyone on a large work trip enjoyed it so it's a great place for a mix of dietary needs. (They were also great at a large booking as they prepared us each a name label with our chosen menu on, really good idea as we'd all typically forgotten what we'd pre-ordered! I wish everywhere did that.)

Pros: Great food, Good value, Friendly place

Cons: Could be a wider variety of vegan options

Return to Chicheley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Chester Arms closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.