CLOSED: The Cheesemongers Table

• ( 3 reviews )

203 5th Ave S, No 1, Edmonds, Washington, USA, 98020

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegan sandwiches and salads or ones that can be made vegan. A vegan soup is available also. Vegan items are clearly marked. As of Sept 2015, does not have vegan cheese. Confirmed closed, Apr 2021.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by KayceH

CoastalCat

Points +41

11 Nov 2020

Surprisingly delicious vegan options at a Cheese restaurant!

I was getting takeout today (because, COVID) with my teen and another family and I tried their vegan sandwich and a cup of vegan tomato soup. I was prepared to be bored but I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty it was. The soup was really tangy and tomato-y and the sandwich had extra zing from the peppers. Both were so flavorful and delicious and the staff was super friendly. I highly recommend a visit if you’re in downtown Edmonds and need some lunch. Yummy!

Pros: Vegan options, Good COVID-19 precautions being followed, Delicious food

Cons: Wish there were more options and a vegan cheese

Liz_Voelker

Points +38

26 Jan 2020

Few but tasty options..

The vegan sandwich is delicious. Lots of yummy cheeses available if you are vegetarian. I didn’t try the vegan soups, but the sandwich came with truffle popcorn, which was tasty.

Pros: The vegan sandwich is delish. , There are a couple vegan soups to try., Cute area of town.

KayceH

Points +62

21 Aug 2017

Surprising find!

Most vegans wouldn't think to stop at a place called the Cheesemonger, but I had one of the most flavorful sandwiches I've ever eaten. "The Vegan" Plus it came with a surprise side order of truffle flavored popcorn. Delicious!

Pros: lots of veggies and spreads to choose from, outdoor seating

Return to Edmonds Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Cheesemongers Table closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2007 times.