The Cheesecake Factory

( 1 review )
+974-44529941

Doha Festival City, Doha, Qatar

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain restaurant from the U.S. Menu is standard Amercan fare but includes a vegan cobb salad filled with vegetables, dressing, chickpeas, and avocado.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Take-out, Honey, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by josierose

Massive Servings - Edit

I had the vegan Cobb salad which was the biggest serving I have ever received in a restaurant. It was super fresh and filled with chickpeas, avocado and had lots of vinigerette style dressing. The serving was so large and filled me right up after a long day of travelling and I was able to take my leftovers (A whole another meals worth) with me which I ate for dinner. The sweet potato fries which my family shared were also delicious and a large serving. The drinks are free refills and the waiters will bring a refill to your table before you even ask. If you find yourself in festival city, I would recommend the Cheesecake Factory as a good option to go to for a meal as it's very westernised and easy to order vegan. The prices like everywhere in the mall seemed to be quite pricy.

Pros: Vegan option listed, Free refills, Huge portions, can take leftovers with you

Cons: Expensive

Return to Doha Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Cheesecake Factory closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.