The Cellar

Contact 607-377-5552

21 W Market St, Corning, New York, USA, 14830

Serves meat, vegan options available. A tapas and wine bar with a menu that includes vegetarian items. Tempeh can be substituted for a number of the regular menu items that are not vegetarian. Try the teriyaki tempeh skewers. Worth stopping in when in area or traveling Rt. 17 across the Southern tier of NY state (also visit the Corning Glass Museum and the main shopping area on Market Street).

Category: Lacto, American, International, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Disdoula

A great vegan option in Corning! - Edit

Wish I could give the Cellar 5 Stars as they offer a bunch of delicious vegan choices. We had the vegan nut cheese plate and tried all 4 flavors (the truffle and vegan cheddar were our favorites). For entrees I had the beet risotto (OMG good) and my boyfriend had the maple smoked tofu with ginger rice. Then for dessert we had the orange tart with coconut ice cream. There were a bunch of other vegan or could be made vegan options on the menu and they also have a great wine selection. Highly recommended. Amazing food!

Pros: Online reservations , Quick and friendly service, Delicious food

Cons: A little pricey but worth it

So many choices! - Edit

My husband and I ate here in March of 2015. I was awestruck by the number of vegan choices they have on their menu! Homemade vegan cheeses on a cheese board? Unheard of!

We wish The Cellar was closer to us as we'd be regulars there. Great food, service and atmosphere! You'll love it!

(Since it's a non-vegan restaurant, HappyCow will only allow me to give it 4 stars. It deserves 6.)

Pros: vegan choices, vegan waiter, homemade vegan cheeses

Cons: serves meat

Return to Corning Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Cellar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1648 times since May 2010.