The Cedar Grill

• Veg-friendly
Contact 905-898-6506

16655 Yonge St Unit 12, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada, L3X1V6

Serves meat, vegan options available. Lebanese food restaurant. Will prepare vegan food on separate surfaces and in separate pans when requested. Choices for vegans includes hummus, baba ghannouj, stuffed grape leaves, chick pea and mixed bean salad served with pita bread, rice with lentils, green beans with tomato and spices, tabbouleh, falafel and potatoes in tomato sauce served with a tahini sauce.

Category: Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by Gracem

the cedar grill - Edit

my husband and I went here on new years eve for lunch. we ordered the lentil soup, hummus and falafel pita with fatoush salad on the side. ALL OF IT WAS DELICIOUS! fast and friendly service and more then fare portion sizes. we spent under 40 dollars and left with half a pita that we warmed up later which was still SO yummie. cant wait to go back!!!

Pros: fast service, large portion size, fair priced

Super tasty Lebanese cuisine - Edit

I have been there twice and really like the ambiance and food. We ordered Mezzes which consisted of bean salads, rice, stuffed vine leaves, tabbouleh, falafel and potatoes. Accompanied by pita,hummus, baba ghanoush, garlic sauce and tahini, it was super delicious and super filling. my omni companions ordered other dishes and everyone was happy. However veggie dishes are so outstanding that everyone enjoys them most! The portions are very generous, so much so, most patrons leave with takeout containers :)
Updated from previous review on Saturday July 20, 2013

Pros: food made with quality ingredients, lots of veg options

Cons: no veg desert

Return to Newmarket Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Cedar Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1564 times since Jul 2013.