The Cackling Goose Market and Bakery Cafe

Contact 506-536-2303

38 York St, Sackville, New Brunswick, Canada, E4L 1H3

All vegetarian and gluten free cafe. Plenty of vegan options for lunch and baked goods. Menu and product available varies on a daily basis. Everything is made from scratch on site. They highly recommend their vegan grilled cheese sandwich and vegan mocha cake. The market stocks specialty foods, gluten-free, fair trade organic coffee, quality teas, raw nuts, dried fruits, fresh veggies, and more. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Western, Take-out, Bakery, Canadian

First Review by blacky

Amazing stop! - Edit

I felt like I walked into a little magic place! we got the vegan BLT and thr vegan grilled cheese (havarti). Both delicious! They also had several vegan treat options. Cinnamon bun, date square and double chocolate cookie is what we tried. they were all amazing! what a great spot! Highly recommend it.

Pros: it's pretty close to the highway so if you are jus, The staff is careful/knowledge when listing option, Very tasty options!!!

Great place! - Edit

The cackling goose market and bakery cafe is a really great place ton stop!. The pumkin massala soup was incredibly good and our sandwichs were great. The staff was super nice. It was a real pleasure to discover this place.

Cackling Goose Sackville - Edit

We stopped here as we were pleasantly Surprised Sackville had a Vegetarian anything.
I must say that a few treats we had were really good but some were not.
Tomato sandwich was small and lacked flavour ..my wife's wrap was tiny but she said it was ok
The smoothies had too much soy milk so it watered them down. These items were fairly expensive. The double chocolate cookies were 1.50 each and were tiny and dry. The date squares were good and very moist .
The coco quinoa bar was very moist and tasty..
I hate to complain but I expected more.
Hopefully they will fine tune these items as they have a very good Idea in their hands.

Pros: variety , vegan options, some tasty items

Cons: expensive, small portions, some lacked flavour

Variety Cleaniness Bright Cheerful - Edit

The Beautiful old House is alive again the large windows looking out on the Patio where you can enjoy some Coffee. Variety of vitamins, and health food products, an abundance of imported crafts and lovely jewelry, interesting crafts. !
Updated from previous review on Sunday March 20, 2011

Pros: Clean, Bright, nice Jewelry, vitamins

Cons: priced high

Return to Sackville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Cackling Goose Market and Bakery Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.