The Button Warehouse

Contact 01625433093

Stanley Mill, Stanley St, Macclesfield, England, SK11 6AU

A wholefoods cafe in an old silk mill hidden away down a passageway in the town centre, since summer 2016. All food and drink is vegan and largely organic. Range of loose leaf teas plus fair trade coffee with plant milk options. Original stone, brick and timber features and large wooden tables create a social atmosphere. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-4:30pm. Opens Sunday of month 10am-3pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, British, European

First Review by Greyskies

Vegan Cafe in Macclesfield - Edit

I am so excited that there is now a vegan cafe in Macclesfield, which previously really didn't have anything for vegans to eat at.
The Button Warehouse is tucked away behind other shops, but can get to it either from Chestergate or Churchill way. The cafe is beautifully set out, with bare brick and stone walls, wooden floor, and lovely old wooden chairs and tables of different styles.
The staff are very friendly, you order at the counter and they bring your food/drink over to you. They were also particularly nice about asking if I wanted another drink when my friend arrived.
The menu seems to have 2 or 3 hot main courses which are written up on a blackboard and changed while we were there (something finished so something else was put on). There was also soup and salad.
The cakes were raw type, one chocolatey/one coconuty.
They have the most extensive range of non-dairy milk I have seen offered in a cafe - oat, hemp, almond, soya, coconut.
My friend and I both had the sauted rainbow chard and mushrooms on rye bread which was really good. Then we shared a coconut lemon cake slice.

Pros: Vegan cafe in Macclesfield!, Original menu with unusual ingredients, Really nice vibe

Return to Macclesfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Button Warehouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 217 times since Oct 2016.