The Butcher's Son

n/a

204 Jervois Rd, Heme Bay, Auckland, New Zealand, 1011

An all-vegan eatery serves healthy smoothies and acai bowls, pancakes, baked beans, scrambled tofu, nachos, burgers, coffee, cocktails, desserts and pastries. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-4:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, International, Western, Take-out, Mexican, European

First Review by SophieAndrews

Tasty but overpriced - Edit

Good, tasty but really overpriced !
Overpriced, It was 16 dollars for literally one piece of bread with beans. Amazing! I didn’t like the taste of the coffee. I went there only because my friends invited me for a sunday brunch.

Overcrowded and very noisy, you hardly can talk to each other. My ears are still ringing. Who designed the interior ? The acoustic in the back is just awful.

This place is clearly full of trendy people so if you want to pay twice, run there.

Pros: Tasty, Good choice

Cons: Overpriced, Overpriced, Overpriced

out of this world - Edit

I’ve had vegan food all over the world as I am a flight attendant but both dishes I had were mouthwatering! You really pay for taste and quality! The pancakes blew my mind and the chix burger was one of the best I have ever had!

The selection on the menu was incredible and the staff very attentive. They also have an amazing variety of deserts 😍 If i had this place where I lived I would go everyday 👍🏻

Awesome! - Edit

It's so lovely to go to an entirely plant based cafe with such an extensive menu. The food was fantastic, the service was lovely and the place was absolutely packed.... Sooo wonderful to see!

I had " The Med. " Grilled flatbread, hummus, chargrilled aubergine, red capsicum salad, hemp oil and toasted pine nuts.

My husband had Rancheros - Corn tortilla, scrambled tofu, rancheros sauce and black bean, corn and avocado salsa.

I also had their Cacao Pow smoothie which was made with cacao, maca, dates, plant milk and bananas.

Everything was delicious. We will be back!

Pros: Entirely vegan

Cons: Very busy!

Return to Auckland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Butcher's Son closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.