First Review by kaybee

good, fast, cheap, filling vegan food. - Edit

I havent lived in DC in a while, but just came across the listing for this burrito cart on here and had to write a review. I did bike messenger work in downtown DC for 6 years and often got lunch from this cart several times a week (other messengers ate their often as well). I always got a huge, steaming hot, vegan burrito with refried beans, rice, and guacamole. (you could get choice of type of tortilla, choice of refried or black beans or both, salsa, rice, and guac. he offered dairy add-ons as well but i avoid these). The owner (Carlos is his name, if I remember correctly) is really friendly and gets to know and chat with his regular customers. I liked this guy and his cart alot and miss the burritos now that i dont live there anymore. Its super-quick too if youre in a hurry--you dont even have to go inside a building, its right there on the street, which was perfect for bike messengers in a hurry :)

Pros: good food, good value, fast

Return to Washington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: The Burrito and Coffee Cart closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 102 times since Nov 2009.