The Burgerhouse

Contact 107370868

Nieuwe Binnenweg 196, Rotterdam, Netherlands,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Makes a vegan falafel burger, has vegan ice cream. Open Mon-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Thu 12:00pm-12:00am, Fri 2:00pm-12:00am, Sat 12:00pm-12:00am, Sun 2:00pm-12:00am.

Category: Lacto, Western, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

Worst vegetarian/vegan burger that I've ever tasted! - Edit

Sometimes, I really wonder how certain restaurants end up on HappyCow, this is the first time, I give a one to a restaurant on here. First of all, they couldn't tell me whether their falafel burger was actually vegan and they didn't know what veganism is. After asking what was on the burger, I asked them to skip the mayonaise and the non-vegan burger sauce and they charged me 0,50 extra for the ketchup they put on it instead. Still the burger was dry, also according to my friend who actually had the regular sauces. Moreover, they charged him 1 euro extra for a slice of cheddar that was either barely detectable or not there at all. Finally, the potatoes used for the fries were of poor quality. The only positive point was that aside from soda they also over pre-packed smoothies, but as this is not on their website, I am not sure they are a regular thing.

Pros: Central location, Pre-packed smoothies, Friendly service

Cons: Dry burger, Junk food, Overpriced

Return to Rotterdam Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Burgerhouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.