The Bro'Kin Yolk

( 1 review )
+1 587-317-5743

12580 Symons Valley Road Northwest #130, Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, T3P 0A3

Serves meat, vegan options available. Breakfast and brunch place with vegetarian items listed and a vegan hash. Ask for more vegan options. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by lmcc

Vegan Options Just Okay! - Edit

I recommend giving them a call and asking to be put on the wait list. On a Sunday around 11:30 am they gave us an estimated 2 hr 15 min wait time, but texted about an hour later saying our table was nearly ready.

The atmosphere of the restaurant is pretty nice. The kitchen is open and you can see the preparation of all the meals, so I wouldn't recommend sitting at the bar if you're vegan (watching prep of meat & eggs). The whole place smells a lot like bacon, just a forewarning.

The service is very friendly and prompt. The vegan hash was decent. It came with guacamole and salsa, and was salted peppered. Other than that it didn't appear to have much seasoning which I would have preferred. I did ask our server if other items could be prepared vegan and he did say that they could do it. I may or may not visit again, I think there are other better options for vegan brunch in the city, but unfortunately not many other options nearby!

Pros: Vegan Option labelled , friendly service

Cons: smells like bacon, inaccurate wait estimate

Return to Calgary Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Bro'Kin Yolk closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.