First Review by VeggieFromSpace

The most useful staff and chef - Edit

Wow wow wow! What more can I say! This place had nothing on there menu that was vegan but at the bottom of the page it says can fit any dietary requirements! So I called ahead to see if they could cater for vegans and they said they can discuss my options when I arrive! When got there the chef asked what sought of food I liked I said pasta or rice and she told me they used fresh egg pasta so that would not be suitable but she could prepare me a vegan risotto if that's what I fancied she gave me time to think before I notified her that would be lovely she then to my great surprise asked me what vegetables I like to put in it! I picked mushrooms, peppers and onions she then suggested peas as an addition (which worked so well)! I was served the beautiful looking risotto in the most stunning bowl! It was delicious and I can't say more how considerate it was! Then I asked what I could have for dessert and I was served a scrummy lemon sorbet! Friendly understanding staff and delicious food! Bridge inn is a true treat for vegans and I would highly suggest it!

Return to Menai Bridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Bridge Inn closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 71 times since Aug 2016.