The Boroughs of New York Pizza

1300-275423

Shop 1257 Carindale Shopping Centre, Westfield , Brisbane, Queensland, 4152

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria in Carindale Shopping Centre. Base does not contain egg. Has vegan cheese.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by AnnaliseHeilbronn

Im back in Brisbane - Edit

The best Gluten Free in Australia. Had a Gluten Free with Vegan cheese and vegan chicken. you guys nailed it.

Service - on point , pizza came out so fast and the three different girls came over to make sure I was okay. Pizza and service 5 stars. You guys will go far with this combination.

I will be back in a month.

Betty

Pros: Pizza , Service , Service

Cons:

Disgusting Service - Edit

Fortitude Valley- Absolutely disgusted in the service. We were told to wait 15 minutes for our pizza yet 40 minutes later they forgot to make the pizza. We all had to get back to work and were told it will take another 15 minutes until it is ready. Wouldn't even refund or apologise for the misunderstanding. The waitress said the manager was not available and she was in charge yet the manager came out of the back room and was nasty and rude did not apologise for anything and even said he will take the pizza back and told us that he had to send his chefs home and that is the reason for the delay which has nothing to do with us finally when we received the pizza it looked nothing like what we ordered. Manager was laughing at the fact we waited an hour for our food. Never going back to that establishment and I advise others to not to either

Pros: NONE, NONE, NONE

Cons: SERVICE, FOOD, RUDENESS

BettyVegaGluten 10 May 2016 - Im a Vegan and only eat Gluten Free. I had to respond to the above comment, since I travel from Sydney to Brisbane and
only eat the Gluten Free with Vegan Cheese, Vegan Chicken from Boroughs of New York. The best I ever had, what I hear they had worked on the recipe for months and actually you can't tell the difference from the Gluten and the normal pizza.

The service, sorry Annalise but these guys kill it with their service. friendly staff and owners are always around. Annalise you stated that the manager said he will take the pizza back, did you ask for a refund? or did you take the pizza and go home?
must of been a bad day.

Gluten/Vegan lovers - check this place out and I bet you would agree that it is the best pizza restaurant for Gluten and Vegan lovers.

Traveling this week for a conference, think I will try the Gluten Free BBQ vegan chicken.

Betty

Return to Brisbane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Boroughs of New York Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.