The Body Shop - Provence

• Other Other
    ( 1 review )
+33-144539463

102 rue de Provence, Paris, France, 75009

International chain selling natural beauty products which are all vegetarian, many vegan, and not tested on animals. Products are labeled. Offers a high end beauty line which is 100% vegan. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-7:30pm.

1 Review

First Review by TARAMCDONALD

Always a safe bet - I love their makeup & skincare! - Edit

This is bigger than some of the other branches I've visited in Paris. Just popped in to buy some more Bb cream as its my new obsession and got a bot carried away as they have lots more vegan products now.

If you're looking for makeup, this particular shop seems to carry the full range and staff were really helpful to share what is vegan or vegetarian.

Ended up buying more than the one thing I came in for as they have a new vegan lipgloss line which makes your teeth whiter, so I had to try that and it works really well.

Also really liked that they are asking customers to sign the petition to end animal testing in-store!

Pros: Great choice for vegans, Mid price makeup with great quality, 100% cruelty free

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Body Shop - Provence closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.