CLOSED: The Blue Rose

Contact 323-498-0085

1253 Vine St (at Fountain), Hollywood, California, USA, 90038

Vegan coffee house opened in spring 2014 by the owner of Doomie's Home Cookin, which is next door. Serves vegan pastries, salads, paninis, and coffee. Pastries are made-in-house by Das Baker. Pop-up dinners are also held here as announced. Closed indefinitely in Oct 2015. Mon-Sun 8:00am-8:00pm

Category: Vegan, American, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by Sonja and Dirk

fast and easy and delightful! - Edit

Delicous vegan food and coffee in a clean, bright atmosphere! I had the blackened chik'n salad, a latte and a Snickerdoodle. Fast service, free wifi, plenty of plug ins for wandering electronics. I really enjoyed my first visit. Hope to check out a pop up dinner soon!

Vegan coffee shop!!! - Edit

How lucky are we that LA's only all vegan coffee shop opened up a couple of miles from us? Yay! Das Baker already bakes for Doomie's and now there is even more to choose from! Lots of stuffed croissants (sweet or savory), tarts, cakes, muffins, scones and much more. We got a huge box of them to sample. We also stopped in one morning to enjoy coffees (almond or soy milk available) and croissants on site. The space is nice, simple and relaxing with friendly owner and staff. The Blue Rose space is also utilized for pop-up events such as a recent Easter Brunch and Latin American dinner. Friend Doomie's on Facebook for announcements.

Pros: all vegan coffee shop, friendly owner and staff, pop-up events

Return to Hollywood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: The Blue Rose closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3472 times since May 2014.